Friday, January 27, 2012

run, run, run

The title says it all...this is my life!  I run around the house in the morning trying to get myself and Owen out the door in one piece (and with everything necessary to avoid a trip BACK home in the middle of the day).  Then I run him to his nanny.  Then I run to my office or whatever appts I have that day.  Then I run to pick Owen up from his nanny.  Then we run home to dinner.  Then we run until little man needs a bath! 
 RUN, RUN, RUN!  My goodness, does the madness ever stop?
I am now 'running' off to a closing today for a very dear single woman who is putting some roots down in Columbus.  She has been a nervous wreck the whole time, and I SO get it.  This process can be really frustrating, time consuming, emotional, etc.  I am so happy for her and can't wait until I get to come see what she has done to make her new house her new HOME!  Congrats Maureen and I hope to have you as a client for life :) 
Have a good weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment